Experts agree that group exercise can be beneficial. Working out in a group provides:
- Social support
- An accountability factor for participating in exercise (people don’t want to let their buddy or group down)
- Enjoy cheaper rates
- Motivation. You’re more likely to complete a wellrounded exercise routine and get a potentially tougher workout.
- A group can help you move past a plateau
- A safe and effectively designed workout
- A consistent exercise schedule
Join a group, or come up with a group of up to 4 people and start training today!
- $ Each participant for a group of two
- $ Each participant for a group of three
- $ Each participant for a group of four